- Spanish onion diced - 1/2 cup
- celery diced - 1/2 cup
- chicken stock - 2 cans
- potatoes diced - 4 lg.
- whole milk - 3 cups
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 tbsp.
- Potato Buds or instant mashed potato product - 1/2 cup
- Roasted Garlic & Sea salt - To taste
- White Pepper - To taste
- Green Onions - 2, thinly sliced
Spray pan and sauté onion and celery.
Add chicken stock, bring to quick simmer and add potatoes.
Cook until well done, add Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning, mix well.
Add milk slowly stirring while simmering.
Mix in instant potato slowly until desired consistency and season.
Garnish with green onion and serve.
Cream of Potato Vegetable Soup: Add 1/2 cup diced carrots, 1/2 cup diced sweet
red pepper, 1/2 cup diced parsnips to celery and onions.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box