This delicious turkey burger with brie and cranberry garlic rum preserve is a snap to make, transforming a burger into a gourmet meal. Serve on your favourite whole wheat bun.
- Apple ( tart ) - 1 small
- Celery - 1 chopped fine
- Onion - 1 small chopped fine
- Lemon Rosemary Garlic Poultry Rub - 1 tsp
- Salt - 3/4 tsp
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Ground Turkey - 1 1/4 pounds
- Brie cheese - Slice to desired thickness
- Buns - Whole Wheat
- Lettuce - 6 leaves
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - 1 cup
- In large bowl , combine the first six ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties cover, over medium heat or broil 4inch from the heat for 10 minute on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165 and juices run clear.
- spread mayonnaise over bun halves. Place the lettuce, turkey burgers and cranberry garlic rum preserve on bun bottoms; replace tops. Yields 6 serving