"Bring a festive note to your entertainment table"
- Garlic & Blue Cheese Potato Seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Fat-Free Cream Cheese - 5 tbsp
- Good Stiff Greek Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Dried Apricots - 4 (chopped)
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - 2 tbsp
- Pecans - 1/4 cup chopped
- Celery - 8 stalks (as needed)
Blend Garlic & Blue Cheese seasoning, cream cheese, yogurt and Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve until smooth. Stir in chopped dried fruit and pecans. Refrigerate spread until ready for use. Slice celery stalks into 3-4 inch sticks. Pipe spread into celery pieces and garnish with nuts.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box