Mashed cauliflower instead of actual potatoes and get the same creamy comfort without the carbs.
- Butter - 2 Tbsp. melted
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 Tbsp.
- Cauliflower - 1 head
- Low-Fat Sour Cream - 1 Tbsp.
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
1) Melt 2 tbsp. butter in bowl. Stir in 1 tbsp. Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning. Set aside.
2) Steam small head of cauliflower until cooked. Drain liquid.
3) Mash cauliflower, adding seasoned butter. Add 1 tbsp. low-fat sour cream. Blend, season to taste.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box