"This is a great, easy finger appetizer. Putting the same ingredients on a toothpick yielded great results."
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 pint, halved
- Fresh Basil Leaves - 1 package (.6 ounce)
- Fresh Mozzarella Balls - 1 package (16 ounce)
- Garlic Vegetable/Salad Splash - 3 Tbsp.
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper - to taste
Thread a tomato half, a small piece of basil leaf, and a mozzarella ball onto toothpicks until all ingredients are used. Drizzle the garlic veggie splash over the tomato, cheese and basil, leaving the end of the toothpick clean. Sprinkle with garlic scape sea salt & fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box