- Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt - 2 tbsp.
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic - 1 cup
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast - 1 pounds
1. Dissolve Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt in Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade overtop.
Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinade 2 hours to overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade. Bake in a preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, about 1 hour.
Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
CLICK HERE to purchase Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic.