- 4 - 4oz salmon fillets -
- Sea salt to taste -
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic -
- 3 tbsp olive oil -
- 1/4 cup lemon juice -
- 1 clove garlic - minced - fresh or frozen -
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced -
1. Season salmon fillets to taste with sea salt, and place in a shallow glass dish. Whisk together Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary; pour over the salmon fillets. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium - high heat and lightly oil.
3. Remove salmon from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Cook on preheated grill until fish is opaque in the center and flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side.