These fries are amazingly crisp, tender and healthy!
- panko - 1 cup
- parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup, grated
- Italian Garlic Box Seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Epic Fry Salt - The Garlic Box - 1 tsp
- zucchini - 4, quartered lengthwise
- all-purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- eggs - 2, beaten
- fresh parsley leaves - 2 tbsp, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place it on a baking sheet. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine panko, parmesan, Epic Fry Salt and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
3. Working in batches, dredge zucchini in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in panko mixture, pressing to coat.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately!
Excellent served with a dipping sauce of sour cream (and/or mayo/yogurt), spiked with Chili Lime Chicken Splash and a garnish of Epic Garlic Fry Salt to taste.