Caesar Chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts -
- 1 cup Garlic Box Caesar Dressing -
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional) -
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese -
1. Heat oven to 375 F and spray the inside of an 8 x 10 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. If the breasts are an uneven thickness, pound them to an even 1" thickness. Season with salt, pepper and 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
3. Whisk the Garlic Box Caesar Dressing and sour cream together and then pour over the breasts; top with the other 1/2 of the Parmesan.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until meat thermometer is 150 F.
5. Place under the broiler for 2 - 3 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven, cover and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.