Thinly sliced red onion makes a fine addition to this winter salad
- Bacon - 4 slices, cooked until crisp, drained & broken into pieces
- Blue Cheese (Roqufort is best) - 4 tbsp crumbled
- Oranges - 2 seedless, peeled of skin & white pith, sliced
- Mixed Greens or Romaine Lettuce - 4-6 cups
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - 4 tbsp
1) Toss mixed greens with Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette. Toss in bacon pieces. Plate onto 4 salad dishes.
2) Garnish with orange slices and crumbled cheese evenly among dishes.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box