- 1 (14oz) package frozen waffle fries -
- 1 lb ground beef -
- 1 tbsp Turkey Chili Seasoning -
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg shredded Mexican Cheese blend -
- 1 cup diced tomatoes -
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives -
- 3 leaves Romaine, chopped -
- 3 tbsp sour cream -
- 3 tbsp guacamole -
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Arrange waffle fries in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until light golden in color, 12 to 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in Turkey Chili Seasoning and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
5. Transfer baked fries to a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Spread ground beef evenly over the fries. Cover beef with cheese.
6. Return to the oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and garnish with tomatoes, olives, jalapenos and lettuce. Dollop sour cream and guacamole on top.