A crazy comforting salad to enjoy on a dark, cool night. Excellent served with smoked pork chops and apple sauce.
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - ½ cup
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
- maple syrup - 2 tsp
- cinnamon (or to taste) - ½ tsp
- apple, cored, sliced thin, skin on - 1
- orange medium-old cheddar cheese, cubed - 4 oz
- loosely packed salad greens(eg boston, endive, spinach) - 8 cups
Whip Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette with olive oil, maple syrup and cinnamon.
Plate greens and garnish evenly with sliced apples, walnuts and cheddar.
Drizzle with dressing.
NOTE: Crumbled, cooked bacon bits are optional
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box