This healthy, autumn recipe was submitted by “Up Sheeps Creek” in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, saying “It’s our absolute favourite salad!” This versatile recipe is open additions including walnuts and dried cherries.
- spinach -
- apple, washed, skin on, sliced into thin wedges - 1
- Trail mix blend of cranberry, almond, sunflower & pumpkin seed -
- Praline peanuts -
- Hemp hearts (all natural – raw) -
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - ¼ c
- cherry juice (can use marchino cherry juice) - ½ tsp.(to taste)
- Salt & pepper to taste -
Toss salad ingredients, except spinach. Plate spinach, top with salad ingredients (to taste) and splash on the
Apple Cherry Vinaigrette.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box