You can easily elevate the humble potato into a week-night triumph with this simple and delicious pizza recipe submitted by Jesse Hrudka
- Yukon Gold Potatoes, sliced thin - 4-6
- Garlicky Caesar Dressing & Dip - 5 tbsp
- Dill pickles, drained, chopped fine - 4
- Green onions, chopped - 4
- Bacon, cooked, drained, diced - 4-6 strips
- Pizza Cheese of your choice - 1 1/2 Cups
- Pizza dough, rectangle - 1
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 2 tbsp
Pre-heat oven to 400F
1) Thinly slice potatoes and drop into ice-cold salted water for 10 min.
2) While potatoes are soaking, put your crust onto a cookie sheet and smear crust with the Garlicky Caesar Dressing & Dip
3) Chop and prep onion, pickles, bacon
4) Drain potatoes well and pat dry between two towels to remove water
5) Toss drained potatoes with the Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning to coat well
6) In a lightly oiled pan over medium heat push around flavoured potatoes to get them sweating and curling (about 3 min). Put on pizza crust, distributing evenly
7) Sprinkle garnishes onto and Finnish with the cheese
8) Bake 10-12 min or until potatoes are browned and beginning to curl at the edges.
You can easily elevate the humble potato into a week-night triumph with Garlicky Caesar Dressing & Dip.
Recipe submitted by Jesse Hrudka