The 4 Clove Garlic Bread - Make it your super power in the kitchen.
- "Garlic Box" Frozen/Fresh Peeled Ontario Garlic - 4 cloves, grated
- Butter (can mix with oil) - 1/2 cup, softened
- Baguette or French Bread - 1, cut lengthwise
- Kosher Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Parsley - 2 tbsp. chopped
- Parmesan - 1/4 cup, grated
Step 1: Preheat oven to 425F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Make garlic compound with butter: in a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined. You can add oil to this mixture as well, if desired.
Step 2: Spread cut sides of bread liberally with the garlic butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Step 3: Bake until bread is toasty and golden at the edges, about 10 minutes.
Step 4: Enjoy while warm!