A great way to experience the delicious garlic scape! Try it with hard-boiled eggs or cheese, in pasta, on fish and as a sandwich spread or salad dressing base.
- fresh basil leaves, washed and patted dry - 8 cups
- extra virgin olive oil - 3/4 cup
- Freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese - 1/2 cup
- The Garlic Box Pickled Diced Scapes (with brine) - 1 jar (190ml)
- salted, roasted peanuts - 1/2 cup
1. In a food processor pulse basil until lightly chopped and more room is made.
2. Add olive oil, cheese, entire jar of diced scapes, and peanuts. Blend on high until smooth, scraping sides as needed.