A light, refreshing appetizer for the summer, using Garlic Vegetable Splash.
- Fresh basil, stems removed - 3 sprigs
- Small watermelon, fruit removed with a melon baller - 1
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into small pieces - 8 ounces
- Garlic Vegetable Splash - 4 tbsp
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Toothpicks -
1) Trim basil leaves into small circles about 1 inch in diameter.
2) Thread watermelon and mozzarella cheese on toothpicks, sandwiching basil leaf in between. Arrange on serving plate.
3) Pour Garlic Vegetable Splash over toothpicks. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.