A great way to entertain a crowd. Once prepped, this appetizer is easy to serve and keeps well. All vegetables are julienned to fit in the boat.
- Apple Cider Garlic Vinaigrette - ¼ c
- freshly grated ginger - 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
- liquid honey - 1 tsp
- celery rib julienned - 1
- pear thinly sliced and julienned - 1
- carrot julienned - 1
- apple julienned - 1
- green onions thinly sliced - 2
- radishes thinly sliced and julienned - 3
- sweet red pepper thinly sliced and julienned - 1
- small jalapeno finely minced - 1
- cucumber thinly sliced and julienned - 1
- Endive leaves -
- Toasted sesame seeds -
Mix Apple Cider Garlic Vinaigrette with ginger honey and soy sauce in Mason jar.Let sit while prepping vegetables. Julienne all vegetables, skin on. Toss vegetables in a bowl with prepared vinaigrette
Spoon vegetable mix into each endive leaf – about 1 tbsp.
Garnish with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.
NOTE: Vegetable mix is flexible to modifications.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box