Great appetizer or a light meal idea.
- Large Tortillas - 4
- Cooked Turkey - 1 1/2 cup sliced
- Swiss Cheese - 1 cup shredded
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - 1/2 cup
- Baby Spinach or Baby Kale leaves - 1 cup
Assemble two quesadillas in layers:
- Cranberry rum preserve
- Baby spinach leaves or baby kale
- More cheese
- Spray grill pan with cooking spray. Heat to medium and place assembled quesadilla, cook, flipping once, until cheese is melted and tortilla is toasted on both sides, about 4-5 min. Repeat with second quesadilla.
- Remove to cutting board, slice into 8 pieces. Serve with lots of salsa and sour cream.
Serves: 16 wedges