Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning This tightly textured meat loaf is laced with garlic & horseradish making leftovers ideal for sandwiches. For added flavour and elegance serve with Creamed Garlic Horseradish Sauce.
- lbs. of lean ground beef - 2
- eggs slightly beaten - 3
- cup of raw oatmeal flakes - 1/2 -1
- beef stock (made with beef bouillon cubes) - 1 cup
- cup of half-and-half (cream) - 1/4
- Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning - 2 tbsp.
- dry mustard - 1 tsp.
- chopped onion (optional) - 1/4 cup
Blend dry mustard & Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning into ground beef. Stir in eggs, milk & oatmeal. Pour in hot beef broth and combine all ingredients. Mixture will be sticky. Pour in sprayed loaf pan and bake 500 degree oven for 10 min.; reduce heat to 350 degrees continuing to cook for approx. 40 min. more. Let rest about 5 min. before draining off fat and slicing. Options: Serve with a generous dollop of Horseradish Garlic Cream Sauce, buttered peas and cooked egg noodles. Excellent served with Horseradish & Garlic four-Cheese Pasta. Serves 4 to 6