This tightly textured meat loaf is laced with garlic & horseradish making leftovers
ideal for sandwiches. For added flavour and elegance serve with Creamed Garlic
- lbs. of lean ground beef - 2
- eggs slightly beaten - 3
- cup of raw oatmeal flakes - 1/2 -1
- beef stock (made with beef bouillon cubes) - 1 cup
- cup of half-and-half (cream) - 1/4
- Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning - 2 tbsp.
- dry mustard - 1 tsp.
- chopped onion (optional) - 1/4 cup
Blend dry mustard & Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning into ground beef.
Stir in eggs, milk & oatmeal.
Pour in hot beef broth and combine all ingredients. Mixture will be sticky.
Pour in sprayed loaf pan and bake 500 degree oven for 10 min.; reduce heat to
350 degrees continuing to cook for approx. 40 min. more.
Let rest about 5 min. before draining off fat and slicing.
Options: Serve with a generous dollop of Horseradish Garlic Cream Sauce,
buttered peas and cooked egg noodles. Excellent served with Horseradish &
Garlic four-Cheese Pasta.
Serves 4 to 6