A great overnight marinade gives the pork a wonderful lime flavour.
- Fresh Lime Juice - 1 cup
- Tequila - 1/2 cup
- Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
- Cilantro fresh - 1/4 cup chopped
- Green chili's - 2 tbsp chopped
- Smoked Garlic Seasoning - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh Frozen Ontario Garlic Cloves - 1 tsp minced
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Black pepper - 3/4 tsp ground
- Pork Tenderlion - 2
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, orange juice, cilantro, smoked garlic seasoning, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; pour into a gallon-sized resealable bag; add the pork tenderloin; seal and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Cook the pork on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until meat has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65degressC), about 20 minutes.