This BBQ Sauce gives all your favourite grilled meats a great heat and garlic kick!
- Ketchup - 1 Cup
- Brewed Coffee - 1 Cup
- Dark Brown Sugar - 2 Tbsp
- Onion Powder - 1 Tsp
- Smoke Garlic Seasoning - 2 Tbsp
- Maple Syrup - 1 Tbsp
- Tequila (Black) - 2 Tbsp
- Chopped Jalapeno - 1 Tbsp
1. Combine ketchup, coffee, brown sugar, onion powder, and Smoked Garlic Seasoning in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat, stir in maple syrup, Tequila, and Jalapenos.
4. Add to your desired meat, and refrigerate the remaining for up to a week.