"Make this crisp salad into a hearty next-day lunch"
- Sirloin Steak - 3/4 lb
- Kosher salt and black pepper - To taste
- Grated Lime Zest - 1 tsp
- Fresh Lime Juice - 3 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Chopped pickled ginger (found in the international aisle of the market) - 1 tbsp
- Low-Sodium Soy Sauce - 1 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic & Mango Dressing - 2 tbsp
- Mixed Spring Greens - 7 cups (cut into strips)
- Mango - 1 (cut into thin strips)
- Red Bell Pepper - 1 (thinly sliced)
- Fresh Basil Leaves - 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Scallions - 2 (thinly sliced)
- Sesame Seeds - 1 tsp (toasted)
1. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Season the steak with 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the lime zest and juice, honey, soy sauce, oil and 1/4 tsp salt. Add the mixed spring greens, mango, bell pepper, basil, and scallions and toss to combine. Gently fold in the steak and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box