- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise & 1/2 cup of Garlic & Dill Dressing -
- 1/4 cup of sour cream -
- 1 tsp dried dill weed -
- 1 tsp Garlic Scape Sea Salt -
- 1/4 tsp onion salt -
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce -
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion -
- 1 tbsp dried parsley -
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce (optional) -
- 1 large green bell pepper -
1. In a medium - sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, Garlic & Dill dressing, sour cream, dill weed, Garlic Scape Sea salt, onion salt,dried minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, parsley flakes and hot sauce. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. To serve, slice off top of green pepper and gently clean out insides, spoon dip into pepper and sprinkle with dill weed.
Options: Serve in a bread bowl if you choose.