For a summer dinning side salad
- Fresh Garlic Scapes - 1 bunch
- Potatoes - 3
- Eggs - 2
- Red Onion - 1 tbsp (finely diced)
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Bacon - optional (garnish)
- Garlic Scape sea sale and pepper - To taste
- Cook potatoes and cut them in halves or quarters.
- Boil eggs for 3-4 min. Let cool in water, peel them and cut in halves.
- Cook Garlic Scapes for 3-4 min.
- Whisk olive oil with diced red onion, lemon juice, garlic scape sea salt and pepper.
- Place Garlic Scapes, potatoes and eggs on plate, top with red onion dressing.
- Bacon to Garnish