This is a great easy stand alone dinner or a side dish to compliment any meats.
- Bow Tie Pasta (or pasta of choice) - 1 pound
- Garlic Scapes (option is asparagus) - 1 pound cut to 1 inch pieces
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Baby Spinach - 2 cups (roughly chopped )
- Peas (fresh or Frozen) - 11/2 cup
- Articoke Hearts - 14 ounces (drained)
- Lemon - 1 large
- Feta Cheese Crumbled - 2/3 cup
- Basil - 1/4 cup chopped
- Black Pepper - to taste
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt - to taste
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta to al dente texture. Three min before pasta is cooked add the Garlic scapes ( or asparagus ) when pasta is done rinse in cold water .
- Pour pasta and Garlic Scapes into large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and stir. Add the spinach, peas, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, feta cheese, and basil. Toss until combined and season with Garlic scape sea salt and pepper. Serve
Note: Pasta salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days if storing in the fridge. freshen it up with an extra drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice before serving.