Premium Mango puree and select, local garlic combines into a lush, smooth dressing perfectly balanced for a spinach salad.
- Fresh Spinach - torn into bite size pieces
- Red Pepper - diced into small pieces
- Red Onion - sliced into thin rings
- Pine Nuts - toasted
- Craisins-Dried- Cranberries -
- Feta Cheese - crumbles
- Garlic & Mango Dressing -
Method: Toast a handful of fresh pine nuts by heating in a hot, dry skillet until nuts begin to brown. Set aside. Assemble salad in salad bowl or individual serving bowls, reserving nuts. Toss with Garlic & Mango dressing. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box