A wonderful salad that is easy to stage in a salad mold.
- Organic Baby Spinach - 1 pkg (300g)
- 2 Pears - cored & sliced into 8 slices/keep1 slice to mash in dressing
- Roasted Walnuts - 100g, rough copped/keep a few for garnish
- Maple Sugar or Maple Syrup - 1 tbsp (15ml)
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - 1/3 cup
- Dijon Mustard - 1/2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
1. Mix Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette, maple syrup and Dijon mustard well.
2. Preheat oven to 350F; Spread pears onto parchment lined cooking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with pepper - bake pear 15 min. Remove and cool.
3. Mash 1 slice roast pear and wisk into dressing.
4. Toss half the dressing with greens and chopped walnuts, press into desired salad mold (or plate).
5. Dress each plate, garnish with pear slices and walnuts. Pass the extra dressing.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box