Excellent served over a smokey garlic mash.
- Panko Bread Crumbs - 1/2 Cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Romano Cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- Whiskey ( of your choice ) - 2 tbsp
- Smokey garlic seasoning - 2 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Beef ( lean ) - 1 lb
- Pork - 1 lb
- Smoked bacon - 1/2 lb chopped finely
- Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce w Whisky - 1 cup /divided
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves - 2 minced
- Parsley - 1/2 cup fresh chopped
- Soak bread crumbs, cheese and whiskey in milk.
- Blend meats together with smokey seasoning, egg, 1tbsp grilling sauce. Mix in onion, garlic, salt, and parsley.
- Add wet ingredients to meat combining well. Form into golf ball meatballs on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Brush with grilling sauce: bake 15-20 min at 300F. Toss cooked meat balls with remaining grilling sauce and Serve.
Note: Use crockpot if keeping warm for an event.