With a dash of smoke - this is a great culinary method to ramp up Cauliflower's game.
- Head of Cauliflower - break to size prefered
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes - 1 tbsp (Optional Olive Oil)
- Smoked Garlic Seasoning - 2 tsp
- salt - option
- Baking Sheet or small roasting pan
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees
- Remove the leaves for the cauliflower base and cut off lower part of stem.
- Cut Cauliflower into four quarters, slice each quarter into 6-8 pieces and you want as many flat surfaces as possible on each floret. Surfaces caramelize best and it is key to giving the cauliflower flavour.
- Give florets a good rinse in a colander.
- Drizzle the with 1 tbsp of Roasted Garlic Oil with Scapes, toss the florets to coat them with oil ( I use my hands )
- Sprinkle the Smoked Garlic Seasoning to taste on all pieces for cauliflower.
- Place florets on cooking sheet and place in oven and let bake for 10 min.