These easy stuffed avocados are packed with healthy fats for a filling breakfast or snack.
- Avocados - 4
- Smoked Salmon - 4 ounces
- Eggs - 8
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt -
- Black Pepper -
- Chili Flakes -
- Fresh Dill -
1) Preheat oven to 425 F.
2) Halve the avocados remove the seed. If the hole looks small, scoop out a small bit at a time until it can hold an egg.
3) Arrange the avocado halves on a cookie sheet, and line the hollows with strips of smoked salmon. Crack each of the eggs into a small bowl, then spoon the yolks and however much white the avocado will hold.
4) Add garlic scape sea salt and black pepper on top of the eggs, to taste.
5) Gently place the cookie sheet in oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
6) Sprinkle chili flake and fresh dill on top.
7) Serve warm.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box