These oven fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside better than deep fried, a great side dish to your steak or burger. They even go well by themselves with a great dipping sauce.
To buy your Garlic Box ingredients click here;
- Potatoes Russet - 2 ( or amount needed )
- Olive oil - 2tbsp
- Salt - To taste
- Smoked Garlic Seasoning - To taste
- Grated Parmesan - 3 tbsp ( reggiano)
- Parsley flakes - Dried ( garnish )
- Cut the potatoes into stripes
- Rinse the cut potatoes in cold water twice and then let them soak for 30 minutes.
- Dry the potatoes thoroughly with a paper towel
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and coat in a lot of olive oil. ( about 2tbsp )
- Season aggressively with salt and smoked garlic seasoning.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 390 degrees for about 30 minutes, turning once until golden brown.
- Toss the hot fries in the oil remaining in the large bowl you used to season them before baking.
- Add about 2 tbsp. of grated parmesan and toss some more.
- Put fries on a plate and top them with the remaining grated parmesan and some dried parsley.