Great week-night recipe or a super-snack for those themed dinners.
- boneless skinless chicken breast - 1 1/2 lbs
- Chicken Chile Lime - 10 oz
- Turkey Chili (optional Corn & Cilantro Garlic Seasoning) - 1 oz
- Chicken broth - 1 1/4 cup
- Taco Shells - soft or hard taco shells, or flour burrito tortillas
- Favourite Toppings: A few listed -
- Chedder cheese -
- Lettuce shredded -
- Olives -
- Sour cream -
- brown beans or baked beans -
- Guacamole -
- Tomato diced -
- Lightly spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken in single layer. In a medium size bowl, mix broth, Turkey Chili and Garlic seasoning and Chicken Chili Lime Splash. Pour mixture over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours. Cooking times may vary depending on your slow cooker, adjust accordingly. When cooked, shred chicken using two forks and serve in shells or tortillas with your favourite toppings.
Note: If you are looking for a spicy version add more Turkey chili seasoning into the mixture to adapt to your taste.