Crisp chicken cooked low and slow with baby red potatoes for a complete garlicky meal.
- Skin on Chicken Thighs - 8 bone-in
- Garlicky Itailan seasoning (or sub with Lemon Garlic & Rosemary) - 1 tbsp
- kosher salt - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
- Baby Red Potatoes - 2 pounds quartered
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Fresh or Frozen Ont. garlic cloves - 4 cloves
- Parmesan Cheese - 1 cup grated
- Fresh Parsly leaves - 2 tbsp chopped
- unsalted butter - 2 tbsp
- Season chicken with seasoning of your choice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 min per side, drain fat and set chicken aside.
- Place potatoes into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in olive oil, garlic; season with salt pepper to taste. Add chicken to the slow cooker in an even layer.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, or until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with fresh parmesan cheese and garnished with parsley.
adapted by: Delish.com