- Maple Orange Garlic Sauce - 1/2 bottle
- large, thick fillet of white fish - 1
- large, thick fillet of trout(may substitute with salmon or fish of choice) - 1
- Green, seedless cucumber sliced 3/4” thick -
- Yellow sweet pepper cubed -
- Wooden skewers -
- Fresh lemon -
Cut fillets into approximately 3/4” thick pieces, large enough to skewer. Marinade in bowl with cucumber and pepper for a minimum of 1 hour. Thread onto skewer, starting with pepper, alternating with fish, cucumber. One pepper in the center, alternating with fish, cucumber. Finish with pepper to secure ingredients on skewer. Reserve remaining marinade. Heat clean grill to high, brush with oil and turn low. Place skewers on grill and cook about 6-7 minutes each side, turning only once. Heat remaining marinade and drizzle over skewers once plated.
Serve with a wedge of fresh lemon.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box