A simple and delicious garlic Caesar recipe, and the perfect pairing to any barbecued meal!
- Caesar Dressing and Dip - 3 tbsp
- Fresh or Frozen Garlic Cloves, crushed - 2
- Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Potatoes. quartered - 5
- Salt and pepper - to taste
1) In a small bowl, mix Caesar Dressing, garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until almost done - about 10 minutes. Do not overcook as potatoes will break apart. Drain and let cool.
3) Preheat oven broiler. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
4) Arrange potatoes in prepared baking tray. Spoon Caesar and Italian mixture over potatoes. Place on prepared grill and cook until potatoes are tender, and Caesar and Italian mixture is lightly browned - about 10 minutes.