- Shrimp, cleaned, peeled deveined, tails on - 1 1/2 lb.
- Bermuda onion, finely chopped - 2 tbsp.
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes - 1 oz.
- white dry wine - 1/2 cup
- heavy cream - 2 cups
- honey - 3 tbsp.
- plum tomatoes, sliced thickly - 2
- basil, chopped fresh - 3 tbsp.
- roasted garlic & sea salt - 1/4 tsp.
- white pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- scallions, finely sliced - 3
- Fettuccine, cooked according to directions - 12 oz.
Using medium heat, sauté onions until transparent in Roasted Garlic Oil with
Add shrimp and sauté until just about cooked remove from pan keeping warm.
Add wine to pan reducing by 1/2, add cream, reducing heat slightly, cooking until
cream starts to thicken.
Add honey, tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, heating to desired temperature and add
Place pasta on platter, spoon shrimp and sauce on top. Garnish with scallions and