This fresh spring vegetable medley is a stand alone side, or compliment to risotto or a frittata. Excellent with Salmon.
- Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
- Garlic Scapes and Asparagus - 1 Bunch scapes approx 8 and 1 Bunch Asparagus Spears
- Fresh or Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt - To taste
- Ground Black Perpper - To taste
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Shallots - 1/4 cup minced
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add shallots and sweat 3 min.
- Cut Scapes and asparagus on diagonal about 1- 2 inch pieces
- Sautee in pan about 5 min. Stir in fresh or frozen peas moving around with spatula until a le dente.
- Season with Garlic scape salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in Honey to coat Vegetables