Chef at Homme
- seeded and sliced red pepper - 1
- chick peas - 1 can (19 oz)
- tahini paste or sesame seeds - 2 tbsp.
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes - 1 tbsp.
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon -
- Salt and pepper to taste -
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 tbsp.
Sauté the red pepper with a little salt in the oil and set aside.
Puree the other items in a food processor.
Add the red pepper and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers or
Optional: Try Garlicky Italian Seasoning instead of the Mashed Potato