Fingerling potatoes are great; but any potato will do. If using sweet potatoes; keep leftovers to top your salad.
- Finger potatoes, cut in half or wedged - 2 lbs
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt - 1 - 2 tbsp
- White vinegar - 1 Cup
- Water, enough to cover by an inch -
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt to taste - 1 tbsp
- Roasted Garlic Oil - 2 tbsp
- Chives, for garnish -
1) Add the halved potatoes, Roasted Garlic Sea Salt and vinegar to a large pot. Add enough water to cover the potatoes by an inch and bring to a boil. Boil for 25-30 minutes or until fork-tender.
2) Drain potatoes. Pat them dry with paper towels or a clean dish cloth. Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Mix the potatoes with the Roasted Garlic Oil until generously coated. Evenly spread the potatoes out onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, broil the potatoes until crispy, stirring every five minutes to ensure that they don't burn. Allow them to crips up to your liking - this might take anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Once they are crispy, remove them from the oven. Season with additional Roasted Garlic Sea Salt to taste.
Garnish with fresh chives.