Makes an elegant side dish that both kids and adults will love.
- Brussels Sprouts - 3 pounds
- Olive oil - 1/2 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic - 3/4 cup
- Cranberries - 1 cup dried
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - 1 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut in half. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil. Pour them on two baking sheets and roast for 30-35 min, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Combine the garlic balsamic vinegar and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and reduce until glaze is thick and syrupy, about 20 min.
- Stir in the Cranberry rum preserve to the garlic balsamic vinegar reduction then drizzle over the roasted sprouts. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and serve immediately.