Great served with a Greek style side salad.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts -
- 1 tsp salt -
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with juice -
- 1/2 cup water -
- 1 tbsp minced garlic - fresh or frozen -
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken - flavoured dry bread stuffing mix -
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese -
- 1 tbsp Garlicky Italian Seasoning -
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Toss the chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Place the chicken in layer on the bottom of the baking dish. Stir together tomatoes, water, garlic, Italian Seasoning and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften. Sprinkle about 2/3rd's cheese on top of the chicken. Spread the softened stuffing mixture on top. Top with remainder of cheese.
3.Bake uncovered until the chicken breasts have turned white and are no longer pink in the center, about 30 - 45 minutes.