- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 thickness
- 1 tub The Garlic Box Scape Pesto -
- 4 thick slices mozzarella -
- cooking spray -
- seasoned panko crumbs -
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish.
2. spread 2-3 tbsp of Scape pesto onto each flattened chicken breast. Place cheese onto the pesto, and roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking dish. You can also choose to lightly sprinkle seasoned panko crumbs on top.
3. Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes, until the chicken is nicely browned and juices run clear.