Fresh pizza, the perfect summer lunch!
- store bought pizza crust - 1
- The Garlic Box Scape Pesto - 4 tablespoons
- Asparagus - 400g
- Green Peas - 100g
- Cherry Tomatoes - 400g (halved)
- goats cheese - 150g
- Arugula (or pea sprouts) - 120g
- olive oil & lemon juice - 4 tbsp oil, juice from1 lemon
1. Place the asparagus in a large pot of boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes. Cool them under cold water and cut them in half. Blanch the green peas the same way, then set aside.
2. Mix pesto and lemon juice in a dish, then set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 200 C.
4. Place the crust on a baking sheet. Spread pesto/lemon mixture onto crust, then add the asparagus, green peas, tomatoes, and goats cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crust looks golden. Add arugula (or pea sprouts) and drizzle with olive oil. If desired, sprinkle with red chili flakes.
Feta is excellent to sprinkle on top, as is The Garlic Box Scape Salt.