Great way to personalize a appetizer for those get together's with family and friends.
- Cream Cheese - 8 oz
- Garlic Scape & Kale Pesto - 6 oz
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese - 2/3 cup
- Large flour tortillas - 3
- Deli meat of your choice - 1 pound thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, garlic scape & kale pesto, and parmesan cheese until smooth and spread 1/3 of the mixture on top of each of the tortillas and then the deli meat of your choice. Roll up tortilla tightly and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and unwrap, slice into rounds and display on serving plate or board.