This salad is delicious served warm or cold as a main course luncheon plate or
on the side with your favourite barbecued meat.
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 2-3 tbsp.
- olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Penne Pasta - 8 oz. (approx.)
- red pepper and green pepper, sliced diagonally into large chunks - 1 each
- sweet onion (or red onion) sliced diagonally into large chunks - 1
- large zucchini, halved and sliced diagonally - 1
- Olive oil for tossing -
- Feta cheese -
Soak Garlicky Italian Seasoning in 1/4 cup of oil to transfer flavours and
Set aside. Prepare vegetables and toss with enough olive oil to lightly coat.
Place in a shallow baking sheet and roast about 30 min., until vegetables start to
Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
Mix seasoned oil mixture into pasta.
Toss in roasted vegetable and top with a healthy handful of feta cheese pieces.
Note: For full garlic flavour soak seasoning in oil for several hours before use.