"A delicious one bowl dish"
- Farfalle Pasta - 1 package (16 ounce)
- Hayter's Italian Turkey Sausage - 1 pound, cut into 1/2" slices
- Olive Oil - 1/2 cup, divided
- Fresh/Frozen Ontario Garlic Cloves - 4 cloves, diced
- Onion - 1/2, diced
- Zucchini - 2 small, chopped
- Yellow Squash - 2 small, chopped
- Roma Tomatoes - 6 plum, chopped
- Green Pepper - 1, chopped
- Fresh Basil Leaves - 20
- Chicken Bouillon Granules - 2 tsp.
- Red Pepper Flakes - 1/2 tsp.
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/2 cup, grated
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place farfalle in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente; drain.
- Place sausage in a large skillet over medium heat and cook until evenly brown; set aside. Heat 1/4 cup oil in skillet. Stir in garlic and onion, and cook until tender. Mix in zucchini, squash, tomatoes, bell pepper and basil. Dissolve bouillon in the mixture. Season with red pepper flakes. Stir in remaining oil. Continue cooking 10 minutes.
- Mix pasta, sausage and cheese into skillet. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box