Delicious served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Skinless Turkey Breasts (or chicken) - 2
- Creamy Goats Cheese (Mornington Cheese is excellent) - 1/2 cup
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Egg - 1, beaten
- Bread Crumbs or Crushed Rice Crispy Cereal -
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve -
1) Mix goats cheese with the Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning. Using a sharp knife slice a pocket into each breast. Stuff each breast with seasoned cheese mixture, packing tightly before gently closing edges with your fingertips.
2) Dip each breast in beaten egg before rolling in bread crumbs or rice crispy cereal (seasoned to taste).
3) Place meaty side up on lightly oiled baking sheet. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking another 20 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from oven onto plate. Top each turkey breast with a generous dollop of Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve (best served at room temperature). Pass extra Cranberry Preserve on the side.
Excellent served with cooked carrots served with Maple Orange Garlic Sauce and Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box