This Olive Tapenade w/Garlic Flatbread is a tasty, quick appetizer and great way to greet your guests. Use a store bought flatbread - it's ready in minutes.
- 4-6 tbsp. of The Garlic Box Olive Tapenade with Garlic (to taste) -
- 2 Naan Bread -
- 5-6 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese - cut into small pieces (substitute: goat cheese) -
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil -
- 1/2 cup arugula -
- Drizzle of The Garlic Box Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic -
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil -
1. Preheat BBQ grill to medium high (can use the oven at 425)
2. Brush both sides of the Naan bread with the olive oil.
3. Grill for 3 minutes on each side.(bake for 3-4 minutes on each side)
4. Place 2 -3 tbsp. (to taste) of The Garlic Box Olive Tapenade with garlic on one side of Naan Bread.
5. Add pieces of the mozzarella cheese (or goat cheese).
6. Place the Naan back on the grill and cook until the bottoms get brown and crispy and the cheese melts (the same process in the oven).
7. Toss the arugula with The Garlic Box Balsamic Vinegar with garlic and add the arugula to the flat bread.
8. Drizzle the flat breads with olive oil.