This delicious sweet style coleslaw partners with all of your summer BQ foods.
- pre-mixed coleslaw - 1 bag (about 2 cups)
- apple - small (diced)
- pineapple - 1 15oz can (drained) chunks (or fresh chopped)
- sun flower seeds - 2 T (for garnish)
- cilantro - 1 T (freshly chopped)
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinagirette - 1/4 cup
- Olive oil - 1 T
- Tahini - 1 T
1) Toss coleslaw, diced apple and diced pineapple in a bowl with cilantro, if using.
2) Add dressing and mix well. Garnish with sunflower seeds.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box